U.S. Senator Chris Coons of Delaware

Stay Informed

Required Information

Help with the Federal Government

Help with the Federal Government

Our office is happy to assist Delawareans with specific concerns involving a federal agency. To initiate a request, please use the form located at the bottom of this page. Due to The Privacy Act of 1974, you will be also need to submit a written statement bearing your signature to our office in Wilmington before we can begin work on your case. Download that form here.

How We Help with Federal Government Casework

As quickly as we receive your request, we will acknowledge receipt of your information and provide information about how to move forward. Please have available copies of all correspondence you have received from the federal agency involved. Please only use the form below to submit your request.

Caseworkers can help residents understand their individual problems involving Social Security, Medicare, veterans or military affairs, federal taxes, passports, or immigration issues. In the event of an emergency, please call our Wilmington office at 302-573-6345, our Dover office at 302- 736-5601, or toll-free at (877) 668-3368.

As a United States Senator, only federal issues fall within Senator Coons' jurisdiction. If your problem involves an agency of the State of Delaware, you may first want to make an inquiry with the Governor of Delaware or your member of the Delaware General Assembly.


Untitled Document